Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Great Places for Job Search Tips

Today, I thought I would recognize some others in my field who have their own perspectives about the job search. While sometimes I think I know it all, I forget that every recruiter is a little different. If you want to get some other perspectives, check out these sites and people!!
Here are some Twitters to follow:
  • @jessbayerdc
  • @ewmonster
  • @talentsynch
  • @kbaumann
  • @hushrecruiter
  • @dennissmith
  • @ryanleary
  • @bengotkin
  • @radicalrecruit
Hashtags
  • #careerchat
  • #happo
  • #prstudchat
  • #commschat
  • #careertips
  • #jobadvice
I will continue to update his post as more people are suggested and come to my attention.

1 comment:

  1. Great note from someone who reads the blog that was sent to a friend of mine "...and by the way, thanks to some ideas I got from your resume & also Bayer's blog, I just got a JOB OFFER today - I would not have done near as well on the interview if not for Bayer's blog (some really good advice in there - that's where I got the idea to join a professionals' association up here, which ended up linking me up with this job in a round-about way), and prob wouldn't have even gotten the interview"

    ReplyDelete